- Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts (Vilnius CCIC) is the largest Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania.
- Vilnius CCIC has taken over and holds on the traditions of the institution set up in 1925.
- Vilnius CCIC is a founder of the Association of Lithuanian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, a member of Eurochambres, ICC and the association of Hanseatic Parliament.
- Vilnius CCI has more than 450 members (mainly SME’s) – the companies from all sectors.
- The Enterprise Europe Network is a key instrument in the EU’s strategy to boost growth and jobs. Bringing together around 600 business support organisations from more than 50 countries, we help small companies seize the unparalleled business opportunities in the EU Single Market.
- Supporting small business is a cornerstone of the EU’s drive for growth and jobs. Because 99% of all EU companies are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), accounting for 67% of jobs, what’s good for SMEs is good for Europe’s economy.